Prepare to Soar
Congratulations! We look for the very best students to become River Hawks … and you are one of them! Your admittance to Susquehanna is just the first step on this exciting journey — ready to discover what’s next?
An Important Message for Future River Hawks: Susquehanna University applauds student activism and participation in the democratic process. If you are disciplined for any form of peaceful protest or respectful freedom of expression, we’ve got your back. Your admission decision, current or future, will not be affected.
1. Missing your family pet? No worries, we have you covered! Each week during September, faculty and staff bring their dogs to campus for Dog Days.
2. Raves, Relay for Life, talent shows and foam parties! TRAX, our on-campus, student-run entertainment venue, features a dance floor, DJ booth, billiards area, bar, performance stage, high-tech lighting and an outdoor patio.
3. A sweet way to end the weekend! Head to our on-campus coffeehouse, Charlie's, on Sunday evenings for Sundae Sundays and enjoy a free ice cream sundae with your friends.
4. Rock out to popular performers for free! We've hosted Nick Jonas, Dan and Shay, Sage the Gemini and B.o.B., just to name a few. Who will join us next year?
5. Look forward to your favorite campus traditions each year! Get ready to experience unique Susquehanna events such as Thanksgiving Dinner, 'Twas the Night Before Finals, Airband, Midnight Caf, Christmas Candlelight, Convocation and more!
6. Feed your fun factor! During Fall Frenzy and Spring Carnival, interact with petting zoos, tackle obstacle courses and savor your favorite fair foods such as fried Oreos and cotton candy!
7. Where will you GO? Spread your wings on your Global Opportunities trip, our nationally recognized off-campus study program. Have a cross cultural, immersive experience lasting anywhere from two weeks to a full semester!
... and that is only the beginning!