Join us June 20-26, 2021
If you have a passion for business and investing, or may be considering a career on Wall Street, this summer institute is for you!
During this residential experience, you will get a first-class introduction to business and investing. SU is among the top 5% of business programs worldwide—and one of a handful of residential liberal arts colleges—to have earned AACSB accreditation, a marker of excellence. Other AACSB schools include Harvard Business School and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School. This means that you will learn from the best!
You will learn to use one of the 12 Bloomberg terminals in our investment laboratory. They are rarely available to high school students (or even college undergraduates) to use in conducting market research.
Participating in Wall Street Susquehanna will give you a unique opportunity to build your skills and improve your résumé.
Students entering grades 10-12 are invited to register.
At Wall Street Susquehanna you will learn to:
- Unlock the world of financial data using our Bloomberg Terminal
- Read and analyze a company's financial statements
- Solve complicated financial problems using Excel
The opportunity for high school students to use Bloomberg Terminals for market research, like professionals do, is a special feature of Wall Street Susquehanna!
The $875 Comprehensive fee includes room, meals and all program materials.
- Must be registered by June 4
Scholarships are available based on financial need and academic performance. No full-tuition scholarships are available.
A letter from your guidance counselor, indicating your eligibility for free/reduced lunch or other measure(s) of financial need, is required for scholarship consideration.
All registrations must be submitted no later than June 4.
All supporting documentation must be received prior to your arrival on campus.
With recent faster-spreading variants — especially those more severely affecting young adults and children — Susquehanna University instituted vaccination protocols for the health and safety of its students, faculty, staff and guests.
- All students residing on campus over the summer, including high school students who participate in pre-college programs, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the time they arrive on campus. Fully vaccinated is defined as at least two weeks after the final dose.
- The minimum age for getting vaccinated is determined by each COVID-19 vaccine. For the list of approved vaccinations and their age indications and schedule, visit this CDC page.
- A copy of the student’s COVID-19 vaccination card must be submitted with the required medical form (accessible from each program page).
If you have questions regarding the summer vaccination requirement, email Michelle Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-372-4451.
*Participant safety is our highest priority. Susquehanna University reserves the right to cancel Summer Pre-College Programs if necessary in order to comply with local, state, and federal guidelines and recommendations.